When will we view the iPhone 8 — or whatever Apple decides to name it? Really, the rumors are all over the place. Around September is a rational guess, given that Apple has scheduled September introductions for every iPhone since the beginning.
This time, however, things may be different. For the 10th anniversary of the iPhone, we should see Apple coming out swinging with some fabulous groundbreaking innovations. And, according to the most recent reports, some of these hot innovative technologies are going to make it tough for Apple to deliver the phone by September.
The truth is: the iPhones offered in March were nothing but a small taste. A much more lavish introduction is possible to come later this year. As we get closer to the launch, we’ll keep assembling the most imperative information below.
Things you could see on the iPhone 8
- An assortment of probable sizes, such as 5.8-inch, 5.5-inch, 5-inch, and 4.7-inch
- Curved, edge-to-edge display with true-tone technology
- Home button or the touch ID situated on back or incorporated into display
- New touch ID using face or eye scanning
- Wire-free charging
- Dual-lens camera, probably in a vertical configuration; maybe with AR abilities
- Apple Pencil support
- USB-C substituting Apple’s Lightning connector
- Improved water resistance
- Apple’s new-generation processor: probably the A10X or A11
- Made of stainless steel & glass
- Upgraded storage upgrade beginning at 64GB with 3GB of RAM
- Intel or Qualcomm modem
- Priced starting at $850
As stated above, Apple has a huge iPhone redesign intended for 2017, with a glass body and edge-to-edge display that includes an integrated touch ID fingerprint and front-facing camera. The new iPhone could be available right by along with other iPhones. Simply put, if you have the money and you are really into iPhones, save your money, because an amazing new iPhone is headed your way.